- This is a The Ramen Stall website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website or using the Search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
- If you choose to send an application or an e-mail that contains personally identifiable data, for us to process the application or to render you a service, we may share relevant data within The Ramen Stall, or if necessary, with other Government agencies or potential clients so as to serve you efficiently and effectively, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We may also need to disclose personal data as required by law or a court order. We will NOT share unrelated personal data with private organisations, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific The Ramen Stall services.
- For your convenience, when you are carrying out a transaction using your personally identifiable data, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied to us or to other Government or potential employers that have been authorised to carry out specific TCCHR services. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of The Ramen Stall services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies and policies.
- This site may contain links to other independently-managed websites within the The Ramen Stall network and to some sites outside the "www.theramenstall.tcc-gp.com" domain whose data protection and privacy practices may be different from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the privacy notices of those sites.
If you have any quires or concerns regarding this policy, please email email@example.com or write to the Director, TCCHR.